- Do you want to find ways to lower your energy bills?
- Are you looking for ways to green your lifestyle?
- Would you like to calculate how much energy it takes to run your home's air conditioning?
Muscatine Power & Water's Energy Smarts digital newsletter is free of charge to our customers. Register now to begin receiving a monthly ecommunication that includes all of the following features and services.
- Energy conservation tips and recommendations delivered right to your inbox.
- Non-promotional information and resources that can save you and your household energy and money.
- Access to an easy-to-search "Energy eLibrary" - filled with valuable resources, tips, and more.
- Access to HVAC, home energy use, and carbon-footprint calculators -providing information to help you benchmark your home’s energy use and identify energy-saving opportunities.
One of the best parts of this service is that it is delivered directly to your email inbox! You can access all of the energy resources through the email. Simply log in using the email address we sent your welcome letter to - no password or personal information is required. If you did receive a welcome letter or no longer have it, you can sign up for the newsletter with the link to the right or contact Customer Service at 263-2631 for support.
Free, Unlimited, Confidential and Fast Answers to Engineering, Business and Energy Questions
Muscatine Power & Water is pleased to introduce Energy Smarts. This service includes a technical, marketing, and problem-solving "Ask an Expert" hotline that we provideFREE to our customers. There is no usage limit, all questions and answers are held in strict confidence, and answers are typically issued within 24-48 hours.
The Energy Smarts will help answer the following types of inquiries (not inclusive of all questions addressed):
- Finding New Markets/Opportunities
- Motor Sizing Questions
- Surge-suppression and other Power Quality Issues
- Locating Special Equipment
- OSHA and EPA Regulations
- Learning about New Welding Procedures
- Lighting Options for A Parking Lot, Warehouse or Office Building
- Determining the Size of a Potential New Market Niche
In addition to the Ask an Expert Hotline feature, the Muscatine Power & Water Energy Smarts includes an Online Portal that includes libraries and databases of technical, business and engineering documents and resources. The Online Portal also includes Targeted Research Tools (for patent searches, MSDS documents, Company Profile information, Workplace Posters, and more) and Benchmark Industry Data.