Keep your cooling costs low this summer and conserve energy with MP&W's residential A/C Checkup program. Schedule an A/C Checkup with participating dealers between April 1 and July 15 and your central air conditioner will be checked at no less than 15 points for no more than $60 and MP&W will pay $10.
Get the form HERE.
Keep your cooling costs low this summer and conserve energy.
- Chamberlin Heating & Air Conditioning
- Moody Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- Kelly Heating & Cooling
- Brewer Heating & Cooling
- US Air Inc.
- Check operating pressure for proper refrigerant charge
- Oil bearings on fan compressor
- Check all electrical connections
- Check the temperature of the outdoor unit and the temperature of the indoor coil
- Clean indoor and outdoor coils
- Straighten fins on coils
- Check belts for tightness and wear
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check condensate drain line and clean if necessary
- Check all safety controls
- Check filter
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check starting capabilities
- Monitor defrost cycle (if necessary)
MP&W residential electric customers who schedule an appointment with a participating dealer for the checkup of a central air conditioner between April 1 and July 15 will qualify. MP&W does not guarantee that services performed through this program will result in reduced energy consumption or extended air conditioner life. In no event shall MP&W be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.