How Do I Use Call Waiting?
If included in your phone package, this features comes activated.
- To answer a call waiting call, you'll hear a brief beep alerting you that another call is coming in, then:
- Press the "flash" key or switch hook with a quick tap, putting your first call on hold.
- You'll automatically be connected to the call waiting caller.
- To alternate between calls, press the "flash" key or switch hook with a quick tap.
- To cancel your call waiting call, press *70-this can be done before placing a call or during an existing call.
- Your original call is automatically restored when the call is terminated.